Located in North Fulton County, Sandy Springs borders the metro Atlanta perimeter, and is Georgia’s sixth largest city. Sandy Springs offers a huge variety of home styles, whether you want a midcentury modern home, a Victorian reproduction, a traditional brick mansion, a split-level ranch or a sprawling chateau.
Many of the Sandy Springs homes are located within swim/tennis communities. In fact, Tennis Magazine named Sandy Springs’ tennis center as one of the nation’s finest due to 24-lighted courts and top programs. The center also hosts over 130 USTA and ALTA teams as well as USTA sponsored tournaments. With easy access to The Prado and Perimeter Mall, the city has tons of access to the best shopping including its own City Walk, a pedestrian friendly, living community with unique retail stores and ethnic restaurants.
- Dunwoody Springs, Heards Ferry and High Point Elementary Schools
- Ison Springs, Lake Forest and Woodland Elementary Schools
- Spalding Drive Charter Elementary
- Sandy Springs and Ridgeview Charter Middle Schools
- North Springs Charter High School and Riverwood International High School
- Holy Innocents Episcopal School and The Epstein School