Realtor | Founding Member
A long-time Atlanta resident, Guri has vast market knowledge and extensive hands-on experience as a residential real estate developer, landlord, investor, seller and buyer of all types of real estate. Every day he provides his clients with care and the utmost in professional real estate services.
Guri knows that today’s market requires a real estate professional who is not only an expert in local market conditions, but one that is willing to put in the hard work to find you the right house in the right location or sell your home with the greatest of ease and at the best possible price. He is a practitioner of constant communication, keeping his clients informed, throughout all phases of the transaction, always providing them with the best insight which, in turn, allows them to make informed decisions.
- Over 20 years professional sales experience
- Atlanta Resident since 1990
- ABR & Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club Member- Atlanta Board of Realtors
- Florida International University, B.S.
- Native of Tel-Aviv, Israel
- Speaks English, French and Hebrew