Realtor | Founding Member
Alisha, a fourth-generation Army veteran, graduated with honors from The United States Military Academy at West Point. After serving as a logistics and personnel officer in the Army, Alisha returned home to Atlanta and began a career in medical sales. After realizing most of the busy clients she worked with had real estate needs that went unmet, she decided to take the leap away from corporate sales in 2015 and become a real estate concierge for busy Atlanta professionals.
Alisha knows Atlanta well and has the drive to succeed in the local, competitive real estate market. An experienced sales professional, Alisha can analyze the situation, provide solutions and deliver results quickly and efficiently. After spending a decade and a half leading the nation in complex sales to area surgeons, she has a network of connections that will greatly benefit her clients in real estate. Alisha knows a client’s home is often their most valuable investment and selecting the right agent can be the most important part of the transaction.
- U.S. Military Academy at West Point, International Relations
- Calvary’s Harvest Baptist Church, Youth and Choir Ministry
- Member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Senator David Perdue’s West Point, Nomination Board Member
- ARA Member – Atlanta Realtors Association
- NAR Member – National Board of Realtors