THE MUFFLEY REPORT – May 2018
August 15, 2018
Muffley & Associates’ review of national and Atlanta real estate for May 2018 is out! Highlights of this month’s report include the following:
- Both national and local inventory continued to rise this month and sales prices are also still increasing.
- According to the Atlanta Realtors Association, average sales price in Atlanta have been on the rise for years now though they are actually reaching appropriate levels since the market crash.
- Homes in Ansley Park are getting the highest price per square foot of the Intown neighborhoods, while square footage is most affordable in Sandy Springs.
- Sellers yielded the best results in Area 24 (Little Five, Edgewood, Kirkwood, East Lake) where homes sold fastest, spending an average of 35 days on the market.
- Area 24 (Little Five, Edgewood, Kirkwood, East Lake) saw the greatest sales price / opening price ratio at 99.5%.
How did YOUR neighborhood perform? Click the image below to download and read the most recent issue of the Muffley Report.