In the early 19th century, the John’s Creek area was dotted with trading posts in what used to be Cherokee Indian territory. Today, it is the 10th largest community and one of the fastest growing cities in Georgia. Money Magazine named John’s Creek the “13th highest earning city” due to thriving businesses and being the home to several Fortune 500 companies.
John’s Creek has over 300 neighborhoods offering townhomes, single-family homes and luxury mansions with many amenities. With a community big on golf and tennis, more members of the Atlanta Lawn Tennis Association (ALTA) live in Johns Creek than any other Atlanta metro community. Residents are close to North Point Mall shopping, movie theaters and restaurants. The walkable city also offers several beautiful parks including Autry Mill Nature Preserve & Heritage Center.
- Abbotts Hill, Barnwell, Dolvin and Findley Oaks Elementary Schools
- Hillside, Medlock Bridge, Ocee and Norwood Elementary Schools
- Shakerag, State Bridge Crossing and Wilson Creek Elementary Schools
- Autrey Mill, Haynes Bridge, River Trail and Taylor Road Middle Schools
- Centennial, Chattahoochee, Johns Creek and Northview High Schools
- Mount Piscah Christian School, The Goddard School and Woodward Academy