THE MUFFLEY REPORT – June 2018
August 15, 2018
Muffley & Associates’ review of national and Atlanta real estate for June 2018 is out! Highlights of this month’s report include the following:
- Both national and local inventory continued to rise this month and sales prices are also still increasing.
- According to the Atlanta Realtors Association, June’s median existing-home price is up 5.2% from June 2017 with an average price of $276,900.
- More than half of the homes on the market this month were only available for less than 30 days.
- Homes in Historic Brookhaven are getting the highest price per square foot of the Intown neighborhoods, while square footage is most affordable in Duluth.
- Sellers yielded the best results in Area 24 (Little Five, Edgewood, Kirkwood, East Lake) where homes sold fastest, spending an average of just 24 days on the market.
- Area 24 (Little Five, Edgewood, Kirkwood, East Lake) also saw the greatest sales price / opening price ratio at 99.2%.
How did YOUR neighborhood perform? Click the image below to download and read the most recent issue of the Muffley Report.